tel: 01672 516780

We strive to deliver the best quality patient care at all times and in all areas of contact with the patient or patient's representative and we hope that you are entirely satisfied with your dental care and treatment and would be happy to recommend our services to others. However, there may be times when you feel you have received a less than efficient services or where you are less than happy with the service he/she receives.


Carol Adams, Practice Manager

If you have a complaint or concern about the service that you have received from any of the staff working in the Practice, please let us know. We operate a practice-based Complaints Procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints. 

Most problems can be sorted out quickly and easily, often at the time they arise with the person concerned and we ask you try this approach first. Alternatively, you could discuss your concern with the Patient Services Manager to see if your concerns can be resolved.  

If you wish to make a formal complaint, we ask that these are submitted in writing to the Patient Services Manager, either by completing the Feedback, Comments and Complaint form or by sending a letter.  We believe this will give us the best chance of rectifying any issues and an opportunity to improve our practice.

Please let us know promptly if you have a complaint. In accordance with the NHS Complaints Procedures, a complaint must be raised within twelve months of the incident, or within six months of the date of discovering the problem provided that it is within twelve months of the incident. 

Please note we keep strictly to the rules of clinical confidentiality.  If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know that you have their permission to do so.  A letter signed by the person concerned will be needed, or they will need to the sign the Practice complaints form, unless they are incapable due to illness to provide this. 

Alternatively, you may complain directly to NHS England who commission our service. NB you can only complain to EITHER the practice OR NHS England:.

By telephone: 03003 11 22 33

By email:

By post: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT

Further details are available here:

NHS England has also produced this document designed to make it clear to patients where they could direct their complaints.

Escalation of Complaints

Every effort is made to resolve the dispute within the Practice, however, if you are not content with the outcome of your complaint at local level you have the right to approach the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. You have several options for doing this as follows:

By Letter: Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank,  London, SW1P 4QP

Online: via the ‘Making a complaint page‘ (You can also download a paper form from this site.)

By phone: to the PHSO Customer Helpline 0345 015 4033 (8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday)

Further details are available on the website:

You may also approach Healthwatch for help or advice. Further details are available on their website:

You also have the right to seek assistance with any complaint from Swan Advocacy Independent NHS Complaints Advocacy Service based at Swan Advocacy Network, 26 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2AP. They can be contacted via telephone: 0333 344 7926, email:, or through visiting their website:

General Dental Council

GDC_reg_logo_CMYK_small_png__709×709_The General Dental Council (GDC) regulates dental professionals in the UK and all dentists, dental nurses and hygienists must be registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) to work in the UK.  If you wish to raise a concern direct with the GDC they may be contacted at 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ, telephone 0845 222 4141, email:  website:

The Dental Complaints Services assists private dental patients and dental professionals resolve complaints about private dental services.  To seek their help with a complaint for private dental treatment telephone 08456 120540, email:  website: